Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm just a posting maniac...

Hi everyone.

It's Saturday, Februry 18th and I am back "home" in Henley.

Doing a little house, cat and "Herman" sitting while the fam is off on a family adventure of their own for the weekend.

Snowball and Abby have been curled up sleeping on Chongs bed practically all day. I almost had to force them outside this morning before they had their breakfast.

awww... Snowball looking very cute... he is definitely an old gentleman.


Abby... thinking "will you take the picture already?!" This kitty adds new meaning to the word 'fluffy'. She definitely is that, and has enough fur for 3 kitties.

I've done my 2 little things... fed the cats and stirred "Herman the German friendship cake" that Melissa has growing on the kitchen counter. I'm working on laundry AND working on adding all the missing bits (pics, videos, references etc, etc, etc) to all the posts that have been sitting in my draft folder since, gosh, December and before even.

Sorry for the looooooooooooonnnggg delay.

Here they come though.

Finally.

For your reading pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment