Friday, December 30, 2011

3 Things I Love...

1) That walking to and from town is now a piece of cake.
I've made a little "rule" for myself recently, that unless it is precipitating in some way, is slippery, or there are other extenuating circumstances, I will make the journey to and from town under my own steam.

 

2) Good strong coffee with cream.
Does this require any explaining?
I didn't think so.
Well, maybe just a little... in that, not every coffee shop in England has cream... the usual liquid to make a coffee 'white' here is milk (hot or cold). And since the color of coffee is paramount for me, in addition to being very, very hot, milk doesn't cut it... if I try using milk, it takes too much to get the right color... and then the coffee is no longer piping hot, even if I used hot milk.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

3) Sore muscles after a good workout.
There are those who think me loony when I say I love being sore... but, there are others who understand what I mean... they are my kindred spirits. I'm not talking about injuring oneself and loving that. What I'm talking about is asking my body to do what it was meant to do, and having it come through for me! And knowing that my muscles are growing and becoming better fat burning machines. Its all good!

sending love-
susie

No comments:

Post a Comment